Friday, September 26, 2008

Sluggin' through it

Hey everyone, I changed my page to a more customized look. I love it! Anyhow, I've been getting to the gym. I missed Wed night (too sick) and thursday morning (too sick) but I DID go Thursday night, and I got a decent workout in. Lots of upper body and abs. Then I went again this morning, and since I have quite a cold, mornings seem harder. I am getting ready for a garage sale, so I knew I wouldn't be able to go tonight, so I went this morning and it was a pretty 'lame' workout. But I needed it. More for routine and consistency than for actual calories burned. Food wise, I find it hard to stay away from comfort food when I'm sick - but I weigh in at 261lbs. which I feel good about.

I have lots to do tonight, so I'm off for now! I'm hoping to go to the gym tomorrow in the afternoon and Sunday too.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Love the new page!

You have been really kicking some butt with the gym!! I am jealous... I wanna work out too! But reading about your workouts is inspiring. I just have to find the "strength" to keep at it at home with a toddler on my leg!

new*me said...

love the new look :) Very serene! Great progress!! Keep it up girl!