Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weigh In

Okay, here's the weigh in results:

Last week: 271 lbs
this week: 263.8 lbs.

whooooo hooooo ! Making that a loss of 7.2 lbs.!!!!

I'm excited and my hard work has paid off. I am thrilled to see the loss and I know most is the first week water weight, but I do feel less bloated in my stomach and overall I feel better.

Last night I went out for an evening walk after putting the kids to bed with a friend. We haven't done that in a long time and it felt really good. I hope we do more of it as it will help. My back is slowly getting better and I was able to vacuum today and a few other bits of tidying up which also feels good. The house in not "clean" but it's cleaner. I wasn't able to mop the floors, but oh-well.

I hope to go for another walk tonight if the kids don't wear me out today. I still have to plan dinner for them, but I am pretty sure I know what I am having. A salad, some veggies and some protein.

I am trying hard to "up-the-ante" with each day I get physically stronger. I want to walk more, start lifting some light weights and do my back and abs exercises.

Who's going to up the ante with me this week??

No comments: